MICA features a challenging and professional work environment characterized by open communication, business casual working attire and flexible work schedules. We always welcome inquiries regarding employment opportunities with the company.
We offer a competitive compensation package and a comprehensive benefits program that supplements our pro-active employee focus. We also support professional growth opportunities to ensure employees are equipped with the knowledge, skills and abilities to provide exemplary client service.
Positions Currently Available:
The Claim Representative is responsible for investigating, managing, and evaluating minimal to high exposure claim and suit files in accordance with Claim Department Guidelines, to include identifying coverage issues, setting adequate reserves, assessing degree of liability, and determining case value. The Claim Representative brings cases to a satisfactory close, to include negotiating settlements. The Claim Representative works closely with the assigned supervisor.
- High School diploma or GED; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years, progressively complex casualty/property claims experience
- Must demonstrate good judgment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Must have a valid driver’s license, and must be able to meet MICA’s insurability requirements
- Field experience preferred
- 25% travel required
To apply for this position, please send resume with salary requirements to:
2602 E. Thomas Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Fax: (6025) 508-9487
Employee Benefits Programs
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic Employee Life Insurance - paid 100% by MICA
- Optional Life Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Short- and Long-term Disability
- Self directed 401(k) with generous company matching program
- Defined benefit retirement plan
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement for approved educational courses
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance for certain positions
Insurance coverage is offered for employees, family members and partners.
Bring your talents to MICA. We recognize that the best-qualified individuals, contributing their ideas and expertise, will enable us to continue our successful support of the healthcare community.
Disclaimer: The benefits identified herein and the eligibility of employees, family members, and partners are governed by the applicable plans. The company, in its sole discretion, and in accordance with applicable law, reserves the right to change and/or delete any or all of the above-listed benefits at any time.
NOTE to employment agencies and search firms: Please do not forward resumes to this web site. Your company's literature may be sent to MICA at the following address. MICA will not be responsible for any fees arising from the use of resumes received through this site.
Note to applicants and employment agencies: General letters of intent, without a detailed resume, will not be considered. MICA will also not consider unsolicited letters of intent with or without resumes.
MICA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.