MICA features a challenging and professional work environment characterized by open communication, business casual working attire and flexible work schedules. We always welcome inquiries regarding employment opportunities with the company.
We offer a competitive compensation package and a comprehensive benefits program that supplements our pro-active employee focus. We also support professional growth opportunities to ensure employees are equipped with the knowledge, skills and abilities to provide exemplary client service.
Positions Currently Available:
Mutual Insurance Company of Arizona (MICA), Arizona’s leading medical malpractice insurer for over 40 years and rated “Excellent” by AM Best, is seeking candidates for a Vice President position in our Phoenix office. This individual will direct, supervise, and train the marketing staff, as well as oversee the marketing function including the development of new business through direct marketing and retention of existing direct accounts. We are looking for an experienced marketing professional to lead our marketing and corporate communication strategy, and are seeking candidates who meet the following requirements:
- 8+ years marketing/communication experience in the insurance or health care industry
- 5+ years in higher level management position
- Product knowledge within the professional liability arena
- Experience working with direct and broker distribution models
- Experience interacting with senior leadership on high-profile accounts
- Strong project management skills
We offer a competitive salary & an excellent, comprehensive benefit package. Send resumes to:
2602 E. Thomas Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Fax: (6025) 508-9487
Employee Benefits Programs
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic Employee Life Insurance - paid 100% by MICA
- Optional Life Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Short- and Long-term Disability
- Self directed 401(k) with generous company matching program
- Defined benefit retirement plan
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement for approved educational courses
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance for certain positions
Insurance coverage is offered for employees, family members and partners.
Bring your talents to MICA. We recognize that the best-qualified individuals, contributing their ideas and expertise, will enable us to continue our successful support of the healthcare community.
Disclaimer: The benefits identified herein and the eligibility of employees, family members, and partners are governed by the applicable plans. The company, in its sole discretion, and in accordance with applicable law, reserves the right to change and/or delete any or all of the above-listed benefits at any time.
NOTE to employment agencies and search firms: Please do not forward resumes to this web site. Your company's literature may be sent to MICA at the following address. MICA will not be responsible for any fees arising from the use of resumes received through this site.
Note to applicants and employment agencies: General letters of intent, without a detailed resume, will not be considered. MICA will also not consider unsolicited letters of intent with or without resumes.
MICA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.