Risk Management Services
MICA (Mutual Insurance Company of Arizona) provides its members with flexible and convenient risk management services in a variety of formats at no additional cost. Experienced risk management consultants have the medical professional liability articles, samples, resources, and answers you need. MICA has put the energy into risk management so you can put your energy in patient care.
MICA's Risk Management Services department is ready to address members’ immediate medical professional liability questions as well as less urgent questions about daily operations. Simply call the Risk Management Hotline at 800.705.0538, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complimentary on-site or online education, professional liability risk assessments, and telephone or virtual (Zoom) consultations
- Monthly publications with answers to current and/or pressing risk questions
- Sample forms, self-assessments, guidelines, toolkits, and white papers available for download or by contacting the Hotline
- On-demand recordings by risk management and practice administration leaders, cyber security experts, and MICA’s professional liability defense attorneys covering medical professional liability and litigation
- Continuing medical or nursing education credit for more than 200 topics and available 24/7 from any web-enabled device
- In-depth quarterly magazine for physicians, advanced health care professionals, and practice-administration professionals
- Virtual or in-person assessments of medical professional liability risks in the office, practice, or facility, as well as implementation advice for best practices in risk management
Take advantage of MICA’s risk management services so that you have more time for quality care, patient relationships, and work-life balance.